[WT-support] WAE MESSAGES CONFIGURATION..

VE2FWW ve2fww at globetrotter.net
Fri Aug 3 16:47:42 CEST 2007

I have tried this morning Wt DEV1, with QTC receiving. I was transmitting with another radio at very low power...
WT handles qtc RCV, very well. ALL received qtc's are green and all we have to do is click on the serial number of each qtc and the qtc is placed in the qtc list...Very good.
But I have also tried to  modify the Message from the WAE Messages configurtion. For example, I removed the  KKK at the end of the INSERT (send QTC++) it seems that WT dev1, doesn't remember the changes. If I close WT and come back, the KKK are still there....
If I do not close WT with the KKK removed it is working ok...
ALso in the other Messages, that is the same thing...Wt doesnt remember the changes....
I would like to say congrats to the team for the nice job ...Receiving QTC's with WT is so easy and fast....and precise...
NOEL ve2ryy/ve2fww