[WT-support] QSK CW - PTT

Larry Schimelpfenig larryk7sv at comcast.net
Fri Aug 3 00:13:41 CEST 2007

Hello Oliver,

I don't think I can do that. I'm sourcing cw and ptt from the parallel port
to a DXDoubler. For the time being when operating cw contests I'm going to
insert a short parallel cable with the PTT pin disconnected with the cable I
normally use.

While it would be nice if WT could be configured to automatically disable
PTT when in the cw mode (configurable), the next best thing would be if you
could separate the selection of PTT and CW in the parallel section of the
interface configuration.

For such a grand product, my temporary solution will be just fine. Thanks
for considering it!

73 de Larry K7SV