[WT-support] QSX test results

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Sat Sep 23 04:33:09 CEST 2006

Hi Larry:

The ALT-F3 to spot stations on the DX cluster needs a small change to make it
work perfect.

When the radio (does not matter which model) is in SPLIT mode, pressing ALT-F3
to spot the station causes the B VFO to be loaded in the TX and QSX frequencies
(both!). This is not correct and will cause great confusion for all users during
the CQWW contest. Can you have a correction made so that when the radio is SPLIT
that the A VFO (the RX) is loaded first in ALT-F3 followed by QSX followed by
the B VFO (the TX) frequency. That should not be too hard to do I hope.

Thanks and 73,
Tim K3LR