SV: [WT-support] some things about win-test during SAC CW

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Sep 19 11:17:53 CEST 2006

Hi all

Teemu a écrit :

> I also had very strange behaviour with the CW speed during the SAC CW
> Contest.

I can *only* answer abt the internal CW keyer, because I don't have any
external WinKey available for test or debugging.

The current version *does* have the following bug :

If you interrupt the transmission with the ESC key while a + or a -
(burst) was sent, the speed remains at its current value.

For example :

Initial speed = 30 WPM
Message = CQ FY5KE +++TEST---

If I push ESC while the keyer is tranmitting the word "TEST", the CW
speed will be 30 + (3 * 4) = 42 WPM. This implies that the next message
will be sent with a speed of 42 WPM instead of the 30 WPM...

I worked on this bug last night and the next release should be fixed.