SV: [WT-support] some things about win-test during SAC CW

Teemu, SMØW teemu at sm0wka.com
Tue Sep 19 10:53:10 CEST 2006

I also had very strange behaviour with the CW speed during the SAC CW
Contest.

I was using a FT1kMPmkV with the microkeyer connected to the computer. Using
latest release of wintest.

When I was transmitting I could see the speed was fluctuating, if I was
running for instance 38 WPM, during transmission the speed indicator was
jumping between 38 and 44 WPM and sometimes when the report was to be sent
the actual transmitted speed jumped to 44 wpm.

I also noticed that if I abort for example the "+" message it would jump
from the speed I was running to 44 WPM.

VERY ANNOYING!

Is there any solution for this?

73 de Teemu SM0W