[WT-support] CQWW RTTY question

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Sep 16 19:32:27 CEST 2006

Hi all

I'm working on the implementation of the CQWW RRTY on WT. I can't assure
it will be ready on time or with the usual bells and whistles, but at
least, I try to !

I need a confirmation from long-time entrants to this contest (TBH, I
*never* worked an RTTY contest during my - long - contester life) :

Can you cfm me that the K and VE stations (only) can apply for triple
mult (country, zone and state) ? Or are they limited to the double zone
/ state mult ? I understand from the rules that KL7 and KH6 can apply
for the usual double mult (country/zone - no state).

Tnx and 73