[WT-support] Ezmaster, wintest and mmtty

f6ify f6ify at free.fr
Fri Sep 15 18:01:10 CEST 2006

jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es a écrit :
> Hello boys, this is my email nomber 3, I would like to received help.
>
> I have Ezmaster, wintest and mmtty, I would like to kno step by step how to
> used all this device and can star work in Rtty.
>
> 1.- Wintest wich windows have I to opening, what to do in the interface
> configuration.

- First you need to install MMTTY twice if you use SO2R in two different
folders
both version must run independently and without Win-test. TX
and RX must work see MMTTY help (I don't have an Ezmaster so I can help
here.
- Close both mmtty
- Start wintest and file/New... Declare CQWW DX all mode (very important
if you declare RTTY only you can't change the messages, for the moment
you need to pass in CW to modify the sending messages.
- Menu Options/RTTY Configuration... In the coming window declare where
you have installed every MMTTY and check the box RUN MMTTY
- in Menu Window/RTTY(Radio1) and dimension the window as you like.
- same for Radio2 if you use it
- switch the TRX in CW and in the menu Options/CW/Modify standard
message...
Ex.: F1 --> $13 CQ $MYCALL $MYCALL TEST         ($13 send a RTTY
carriage return)

     Insert --> $13 $LOGGEDCALL 599 $ZONE $LOGGEDCALL
     Plus   --> $13 $LOGGEDCALL TU $MYCALL CQ
Etc...

- switch the TRX in RTTY and go! Take care to be in RTTY in the Rate
(Alt+R) window

> 2.- Ezmaster just only wiring the usb and rtty cables for my Yaesu and Icom or
> something more?

I do not know the Ezmaster sorry.

> 3.- Mmtty how to start
>  well as you see I need a lot information and as clea as possible, I am not
> good friend of computers and programas.

Wintest will start MMTTY when you have checked the box in the RTTY
configuration window.

> waiting your help

Hope this help, but, take care, I am not sure there is a full support of
RTTY contest for the moment.

73 Philippe - F6IFY
See you during CQWW RTTY from TMxxxxx (Station F6KAR M/S, but we haven't yet
received the call we asked)