[WT-support] WAE SSB notes

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at lhv.ee
Thu Sep 14 22:28:51 CEST 2006

Another great contest with great software that keeps getting better constantly. Some notes:

1. There is definitely a bug with MP STORE-RECALL buttons. Whenever I use the RECALL button to go to stored frequency the frequency display on RADIO 1 window freezes or starts to lie and only by clicking on the display and making the radio go to this falsely indicated frequency gets the CAT hooked again. It caused me to log several QSOs on the wrong band. Can anybody think of what the problem might be??

2. In ALT-L window would have been nice to be able to use a selected message after entering every QTC QSO like "R" in CW. I could just define somewhere which of the 7 messages if any could be used.

And I try again a question that was not answered:

How am I supposed to use $CR in SSB? I can not write it into messages. Only in Scenarios and it does not seem to work in scenarios. No Enter gets activated when I wrote it in there... Thus can't make a QUICK QSL KEY in SSB other than PLUS that is not modifiable.

73
tonno
es5tv