[WT-support] Ezmaster, wintest and mmtty

jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es jtp at ea9lz.jazztel.es
Thu Sep 14 17:21:20 CEST 2006

Hello boys, this is my email nomber 3, I would like to received help.

I have Ezmaster, wintest and mmtty, I would like to kno step by step how to
used all this device and can star work in Rtty.

1.- Wintest wich windows have I to opening, what to do in the interface
configuration.
2.- Ezmaster just only wiring the usb and rtty cables for my Yaesu and Icom or
something more?
3.- Mmtty how to start
 well as you see I need a lot information and as clea as possible, I am not
good friend of computers and programas.

waiting your help