[WT-support] CW MESSAGES

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 31 16:44:28 CET 2006

I have a strange problem here. I am running 3.5.0 on two computers, and am preparing for CQWW CW.

On one computer, everything is fine. On the second, I have an odd effect when I use the "+" key to send TU etc. IN EVERY case, it sends the other callsign followed by the rest of the exchange. I expect it to do this when I have changed the call, but not when there is no change. The message in "+" is $CORRECT TU $MYCALL $CR. I have looked for a setting that could cause this problem,  but cannot find anything. Does anyone know what causes this problem ?

73

Don, G3BJ (and G5W)