[WT-support] Larger fonts

f6ify at free.fr f6ify at free.fr
Wed Oct 25 09:53:18 CEST 2006

Selon W2RU - Bud Hippisley <W2RU at frontiernet.net>:

> My tired old eyes don't find the largest choice of font size in the
> Logging window large enough for comfortable viewing.  To make the
> characters even larger, I tried switching my 19-inch LCD monitor out of
> its native 1280 x 1024 resolution to a lower resolution, but now all the
> other child windows are less crisp and harder to read.
>
> I have tons of real estate on my screen ; I just can't enlarge the
> Logging window text enough to make it readable.  Has anybody else run
> into this problem and solved it?
>
> Tnx --
> Bud, W2RU

Hi Bud and the list,

  Try in the menu Options/Log/font/Large
In Win-test, click with the right mouse button in any window (Contextual menu
appears) and you will see a font choice...

You could also work with large fonts under Windows XP:
Start/Control Panel then click on display icon tabs/setting, button/advanced and
try the Large size in the DPI setting, of course keep 1280x1024 screen
resolution.
This behavior was not recommended by the Win-test team (all guys in FY at the
moment) and in the past some strange appends with large 120DPI fonts, so I have
gone back to 96dpi for a long time.
Any users with the experience of this windows XP fonts setting?

73 Philippe - F6IFY