[WT-support] Larger fonts

W2RU - Bud Hippisley W2RU at frontiernet.net
Wed Oct 25 05:41:35 CEST 2006

My tired old eyes don't find the largest choice of font size in the
Logging window large enough for comfortable viewing.  To make the
characters even larger, I tried switching my 19-inch LCD monitor out of
its native 1280 x 1024 resolution to a lower resolution, but now all the
other child windows are less crisp and harder to read.

I have tons of real estate on my screen ; I just can't enlarge the
Logging window text enough to make it readable.  Has anybody else run
into this problem and solved it?

Tnx --
Bud, W2RU