[WT-support] LPT Bug(s)?

Marios Nicolaou drmarios at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 00:43:32 CEST 2006

Hi all

I am trying to modify my SO2R box so I can try the advanced SO2R

I came across a bug in  3.5.0 regarding the headphone toggle ALTGr+T but
using pin-4 of LPT.

Pin-4  (Headphone Control enabled):
         ALTGr+T pressed once:   3V on pin 4 (as expected)
         ALTGr+T pressed again to toggle to off:   STILL 3V on pin4  [all
controls in the menu show  that this is off)
         Only way to turn the voltage off form pin 4 is to press ALTGr+A

Other LPT bugs:

Pin-5 used as Stereo Rx Audio (ie headphone split)
                It doesnt work! No voltage change when ALTGr+S is pressed
(DVK is disabled)
                When pin 9 is chosen instead then ALTGr+S works OK

Is there a way you could allow the LATCH command to work on the LPT also +
enable it in the menus? eg Pin 6 [so you either use pin 6 for DVK or for
LATCH).

Thanks again and GL in FY

73s
Marios