[WT-support] Re: Demo version

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 00:17:28 CEST 2006

Don't want to get drawn into this one; only to say that from an EU
perspective; WT is well supported software; and I have no problems in buying
a licence.  In fact I bought 2 one for myself, and another for MD4K !!! and
in fact , our group have bought more for themselves...)

The software is very good, inexpensive; and very reliable; also pretty
intuitive.

We used it in a multi=PC environment in IOTA this year; and had no loss of
logs or major disasters. By the way; we were the winning team also in IOTA,
outright !!  So we thanks the authors very much for doing such a good job on
the software. And being very responsive to our last minute requests to
improve the databases !

CT - BTW - I think the freebies were only very old versions; that never had
the full features?  I bought a copy of CT too; but now it is R.I.P......

Maybe my confidence helps you Bud. We will use WT in M/M this year (as will
FY5KE...)

73

Dave