[WT-support] VOICE KEYER

Dave Sharred dave at g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 16:44:47 CEST 2006

Hi Larry; thanks for the advice as usual !

I will be having a look at this over the next few weeks; I can see what I
should do ideally though from the link that Ben sent.

I "cheat " way might be to record WAV files; but this is less than ideal;
and means that we can't change things in the contest. I will look at the
best (and easiest !) solution for us this year.

We always have the fall back of MFJ voice keyers anyway !

73

Dave
G3NKC/MD4K