[WT-support] Alt-F4 => Split Frequency

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sun Oct 22 23:01:56 CEST 2006

Hi Ben

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI a écrit :

> We used WT 3.4.5 during WAG this weekend and everything worked pretty
> well.  However, it was noticed that whenever we wanted to return to
> our run frequency (Alt-F4) after clicking on a mult, the radio would
> go into split frequency mode. VFO A would be on the correct frequency,
> but VFO B was completely off, sometimes even on another band.
>
> We used two Kenwood TS-850SATs with radio control and the behaviour
> was identical on both. DJ3WE (Icom IC-781) reported the same problem.
>
> Anyone else noticed that problem?

Werner DL4NER just reported it on the Flyspray.

http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?do=details&id=108

It looks it only affects the mixed mode. Do you confirm this ?

If not, I'm afraid we will be able to fix that before the CQWW, because
Olivier will fly tomorrow for FY, and I will, the day after :-(

73

Laurent