[WT-support] Alt-F4 => Split Frequency

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI wintest at dl6rai.muc.de
Sun Oct 22 22:32:16 CEST 2006

Dear Win-Test users:

We used WT 3.4.5 during WAG this weekend and everything worked pretty
well.  However, it was noticed that whenever we wanted to return to
our run frequency (Alt-F4) after clicking on a mult, the radio would
go into split frequency mode. VFO A would be on the correct frequency,
but VFO B was completely off, sometimes even on another band.

We used two Kenwood TS-850SATs with radio control and the behaviour
was identical on both. DJ3WE (Icom IC-781) reported the same problem.

Anyone else noticed that problem?

Congrats on 3.5.0!

73 Ben, DL6RAI