[WT-support] SCP files

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Sun Oct 8 22:54:41 CEST 2006

hi guys,

I have been playing around with this new possibility to have separate SCP files. It's very nice. I suppose most of the people would like to take use of it so that you have different DTB files with exchanges for different contests and then one (or maybe a few) SCP files with full callsign database. Or maybe one local and one global SCP. No need for different SCP for different contests really. Then you can always add new calls to this one large SCP if you want.

So the small problem is that if I have contest specific DTB file like CQWW.DTB with zone exchanges but I want to use a large SCP file in parallel to it then I have to name the SCP file CQWW.SCP because if it is named just HF.SCP then WT takes SCP info also from CQWW.DTB.

So it means that if I have one large SCP file (HF.SCP) I HAVE TO RENAME IT BEFORE EVERY CONTEST:) to get priority over contest specific DTB file.

Would it be possible to give any .SCP or DTA file present in WT directory always priority over any DTB file? This would be much more comfortable?

Otherwise great job really with this feature, guys!

73
Tonno
ES5TV