[WT-support] Bugs and Wishes for Win-Test 3.6.2

IZ4EFN Alessio iz4efn at libero.it
Mon Nov 27 19:03:53 CET 2006

Sorry guys my fault.

I was forwarding the mail to Andy IK4VET to avoid dupe comments since he
is preparing some bugs report but is not subscribed.

I was also saying that the Tim's comment is still missing after the
contest, since we observed his comments and operating tips very closely .

Anyway Andy he told me that WT worked just fine at IO4T this weekend,
besides the logging issue already solved.

I would also like to add that the new DX Telnet worked fine around the
ALT-F3 issue with the same setup we had for cqwwssb.

Thank you guys, great job!

Alessio IZ4EFN.
> Questa è la mail più completa riguardo ai bug notati e commentati
> dagli autori
>
> manca ancora il commento di k3lr che scriverà un poema as usal :)
>> Hi Werner
>>
>> Werner Maier a écrit :
>>
>>> BUG:
>>> 1. Log a QSO.
>>> 2. AFTER Logging press ALT-F3 to spot this QSO
>>> 3. The QSO (the line already in the log, not the normal log
>>>   edit line) will be cleared.
>>> 4. if you enter the callsign again there, it will be marked
>>>   as a dupe.
>>> 5. if you enter another callsign there, you will end up having
>>>   1 additional QSO in the Score Summary than in the log.
>>> 6. type RELOAD, everything (scoring) is back to normal.
>>> 7. if you type reload instead of fixing the "empty" qso line
>>>   the call is back.
>>
>> Already fixed in our dvpt trunk by Olivier during the CQWW CW @ TM2Y
>> ;-) One hand on the VFO, the other one on the compiler's keyboard ;-)
>>
>> PLEASE DO NOT REPORT THIS BUG ANYMORE ! TNX !
>>
>>> BUG:
>>> 1. Click on any spot in the Radio window (bandmap).