[WT-support] SO2R

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Nov 23 22:25:37 CET 2006

Hi Filipe

Filipe Lopes a écrit :

> I am home from University and I bought a USB to Paralel adapter for WX0B
> box.
>
> I connected the USB adapter to laptop and WIN XP recognized it and
> installed it, but once I try the box it doesnt do anything, the HEX code
> on WT configuration in 378 is that correct?
> I then tryed to connect a cw interface and it doesnt work either.

Mmmmm... USB to parallel converters are usually designed to drive
printers only. It is very unlikely that they act like "real" parallel ports.

The 378 hex address is the IRQ address of the standard (well, most of
the time) of the LPT1 port. Maybe you could check (if it is displayed
somewhere...) this address.

Another solution would be to use an USB to serial interface (which are
more "compatible") and use the CW and PTT output of the emulated serial
port.