[WT-support] SO2R

ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt ct1ilt at mail.telepac.pt
Thu Nov 23 11:25:03 CET 2006

Hi All,

nice to know that litle bug was fixed.

Here is something that I found too:

REPEAT CQ is ON
Using SHIFT Bound

Imagine I am Running R1(with REPEAT CQ on) and workimg mults on R2, when I press
F1 it sets on the REPEAT and cq's, I found CT3NT on the 2nd rig as mult so I
write his call on secundary window (while cqing on R1), once he said EE I press
F4 (with SHIFT press)and what happens is that REPEAT doesnt go off, so a couple
of secunds after pressing F4 it cq's on the same band as CT3NT was, well cq
should stop, to allow me to work CT3NT and then once I unpress SHIFT and press
F1 it should be turn on again.

I have tryed with CAPS LOCK bound and it works perfect, the REPEAT CQ is set off
as I press F4 to call the mult, and then on once I press F1.

BUG?

73's Filipe CT1ILT aka 6Y3T
CT6A in CQWW CW