[WT-support] *** VERSION 3.6.1 IS DONE

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Nov 21 18:21:16 CET 2006

Hello

> I havent installed version 3.6 because I am at university but I have been
> testing V3.5 and I noticed something (bug?).
>
> If I choose SO2R ADVANCED I am able to choose the SHIFT Binds and CAPS LOCK
> Binds, if I use the Repeat CQ and while CQING if i Push CAPS LOCK to write
> calls on the secundary window the rig will stop transmitting, but if I turn the
> REPEAT CQ off it works fine. With the SHIFT Key it works Fine
>
> So it shouldnt do that, right? otherwise it is impossible to write calls on the
> secundary window, when CAPS LOCK is on.

You are right Filipe. I have fixed this, as well as the double problem
reported by Bob I2WIJ. Files are downloadble here:

http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.6.0.exe [Full, 3.9 MB]
http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.6.1-update.exe [Update only, 2.0 MB]

I have also updated the DXPedition freeware version:

http://download.win-test.com/wt-3.6.1-freeware-dxped-only.exe

Release 3.6.1
- Bugfix: Double click on the WTB file was broken. Fixed. Tks
   I2WIJ.

- Bugfix: In SO2R Advanced Mode, when the secondary radio was
   bound with CAPS LOCK, automatic CQ was always stopping as soon as
   the operator pressed any key. Fixed. Tks CT1ILT (6Y3T, CT6A).

Olivier / f5mzn