[WT-support] Problem telnet not working with program

Dave Zeph zephd at indy.rr.com
Fri Nov 17 02:08:08 CET 2006

Mike .. You have to set up wtDxtelnet's Network Properties - the Broadcast
IP Address, Port Number, and uncheck "Disable Communications with Win-Test"

The Broadcast Address for a Network using the 192.168.1.x Subnet is
192.168.1.255.  If you click DEFAULT in the wtDxTelnet setup, the broadcast
Address will be set to this value, and the Port to 9871.  Your Broadcast
Address is a function of whatever Subnet is used by your Router.

In Win-Test itself, go to OPTIONS-->CONFIGURE INTERFACES.  At the Middle
Right, ENABLE the ETHERNET NETWORK, and set the Broadcast Address and Port
Number to match what you set intowtDxTelnet.

73 ---> Dave, W9ZRX

  _____