[WT-support] Exhange frequency with...

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gildbankers.com
Sun Nov 12 21:54:24 CET 2006

This command is greyed out now in status window. Did we talked about this already? I don't remember. Why is it grey?

I would very much like to use it in M/S or M/2 set-up. Also I guess in WRTC version we had CTRL-S shortcut for it. Now this shortcut is used to swap frequency of two radios not between stations.

So it would be really great to get this Exchange frequency with.. command active again and to have a nice shortcut for it (switching frequencies of STN1 and STN2). I think we had XSWAP command also for that?  So I would propose CTRL+W! Can we do that??

73
Tonno
ES5TV