[WT-support] hum in audio

Braco OE1EMS oe1ems at emssolutions.at
Sun Nov 12 13:42:40 CET 2006

hello,

there is a periodical hum in audio when TX ; this hum is comming from CAT cable (radio control)
and when i am using EZ Master i cann configure "don´t pool radio when TX".
this is not a problem when operating SO2R. But if we operating M/S or M/2
we have to use separate CAT cable to conected radio and PC´s not trough EZ Master.
Is there any  idea how to solve this problem without EZ Master?
I am using FT-1000MP MARK V but also notice same problem with other TRX!

73
braco
oe1ems