[WT-support] wtDX Telenet status update?

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Thu Nov 9 20:46:47 CET 2006

Olivier

As said before at PI4CC we have similar problems with DXtelnet.

This evening I installed  a fresh win-test 3.5.0 at home on a second
computer with xp-prof and wtdxtelnet 2.0
On that computer I have loaded the cqwwssb contest with 1902 qso's
Make the connection with the  dx-cluster and see spots coming in

Run down to the livingroom and update the win-test 3.3 version to 3.5.0
Start wintest and try to reach the cluster via win-test and its get spots
Then I mark out disable log sychronization I got the full log from the
other PC

Got the 1902 qso's and guess..... no commands can't send anymore to the
cluster.
Spots still roling in.

When back to the pc with wtdxtelnet and via alt-t there in NO commands
sening out. A command direct into wtdxtelnet  gives an output.

So just  (un)lucky?
I will no touch the system and for ready to make some test on request.

Peter
PC2A