[WT-support] radio cotrol (TS450S)

cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Tue Nov 7 20:47:25 CET 2006

Just brig my PC from the service.
The guy finall change with other PC he has, Compaq Deskpro EN.
Looks better than mine, so I accept it. PIII 1000mhz 256RAM.

But I conected COM1 or COM2 to the TS450S trough my W1GEE and
something rare happens:

I have radio in VFOA (7026)
The status windows in WT shows 14000 in radio 1
In Radio1 windows (bandmap) VFOA bar (in yellow) shows 14000
I move dial and nothing happens, not noving frequency either in status
windows or in the yyelow bar of VFOA in radio1 windows of WT.
I change in TS450S to VFOB (A/B key)
In radio1 windows (WT) VFOB in grey bar follows the TS450S!!, very
fine.
I did a click in the grey bar and became yellow (VFOB) The upper bar
of VFOA, now in grey, follows the radio!. The grey bar said SPLIT and
the TS450S is in split also, RX in VFOA and TX in VFOB.

If I type CW or SSB, in the status bar also made the changes. If I
type a frequency (14000) change the band in the status bar also (20 CW)
but not the frequency in radio1 column of the status bar.

Realy very very sick!!

Any idea?

I think will recover my PC, almost follos frequencies in VFOA!

73,
Jorge