[WT-support] Worked DXCC windows

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Nov 6 14:25:12 CET 2006

Hello Jorge

cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy a écrit :

> I continue testing Win-Test, really very nice.
>
> Just in a set up of windows for CQWW CW, one think I like to know if
> it is possible to do:

(snip)

> Hope I am clear in what I want to say....

To  be honest I don't understand everything you're talking about, BUT,
the short answer is :

In all windows (except RTTY wnds for now), you can set the color of EACH
element. If you want a windows with the same colors for everything, you
can even do it ;-)  Just use the contextual menu Color, and set the
color for each element of the combo box. All colors are independant for
each window.