[WT-support] Worked DXCC windows

cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Mon Nov 6 04:47:40 CET 2006

Hi,
I continue testing Win-Test, really very nice.

Just in a set up of windows for CQWW CW, one think I like to know if
it is possible to do:
For example in the zones windows, I set the same color for background
and for worked, a diferent color for not worked, so I can see ONLY the
zones I need to work.

As a single band entry, in Worked DXCC, is it possible to do that the
Mults (LU, CE, CX, OA, EA, F, LA.....) change to the same color than
the "worked"? So if I set the same color fot background and for worked,
once I worked a country I will not see either the band (20) and the
DXCC (F).

For All Banders like CT1BOH, when he worked in 6 bands will happens
this.

Thinking in next ARRL10, when you work the country in SSB and CW will
happens this.

Another option, just another parameter for colors, so if others like
to see the DXCC entity instaed he worked it, they can chosse colors to
do that.

Hope I am clear in what I want to say....

73,
Jorge