[WT-support] Partner Mode - confusion and question

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Mon Nov 6 05:04:45 CET 2006

I just talked to many of our CQWW phone operators concerning Partner mode. They
report the 1 sec delay was just the fact that they had to hit ALT-ENTER each time
and that process was the 1 second delay, not the software. So my report of 1second
delay for PARTNER MODE was wrong in that the delay was in the key pressing, not
WinTest.

So if you can perform REAL TIME then it will be instant with each letter/number
appearing on the PARTNER monitor as fast as it is typed in.

Thanks and 73,
Tim K3LR