[WT-support] radio control with Kenwoods

cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy cx6vm.jorge at adinet.com.uy
Mon Nov 6 04:59:39 CET 2006

Hi,
I have a W1GEE radio control interfase.

Using it with Kenwook TS450S. Seems to work fine, when I change bands
and modes in the radio, the Win Test follows the changes.

I have it as 4800, 8, none, 1, always on, always on that seems to be
the better configuration in my case.

When I change bands in thw Win Test works ok also. A little delay of
few seconds (sometimes 3, sometimes up to 9 seconds delay).

But when I click in Radio 1 callsign (spot) the radio don?t go to this
frecuency. If I have my radio in SSB (for example 14235) and I click in
a CW spot (14005) the radio change to 14005. Then if I click in a ssb
spot (14222) the radio change to 14222. But if I am in 14005 and click
in a 14009, 14024, or 14044 for example, the radio don?t change
frecuency. Very rare, not?

73,
Jorge