[WT-support] Partner Mode - confusion and question

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Sun Nov 5 02:25:17 CET 2006

Hello Werner!

Yes, we had the same 1 second delay with CNTL-ENTER. When the rate is high
1 second seems like forever! Real-time would help here as well.

I am interested to see that your operation has the same comments as we do.

Werner, I will cross my fingers for a new WT feature from Larry and Oli! Please do
the same!

CU in CQWW CW with WinTest!
73,
Tim K3LR