[WT-support] slow TS-850 CAT

Bernhard Buettner DL6RAI wintest at dl6rai.muc.de
Sat Nov 4 11:49:34 CET 2006

Hi Olivier:

Thanks for sitting down and taking the time to debug this problem.
We will try to make this problem reproducible - it is strange in that
it only seem to occur in the middle of the contest - never during the
testing phase. I will also install the Port monitor to provide you
more details. PSE QRX.

By the way, others have said that the problem also showed up *with* the
Microham USB Interface so my assumption that it had to do with the real
COM hardware is probably wrong and should not be followed.  It showed
up in both worlds and yes it may have to do with the TS_850 firmware -
but on the other end, we never observed that problem some months ago.

It's a little annoying - not really a show-stopper. For us, the Alt-F4
bug which sets the radio into split mode was worse - in the end we
stopped using this function. Have you caught that bug already?

Now let's go for Marconi Memorial Contest

73 Ben, DL6RAI