[WT-support] slow TS-850 CAT

Karel Karmasin fotosken at quick.cz
Wed Nov 1 02:37:28 CET 2006

Hi,

I have observed similar problem - during the CQWW, after more QSOs, the
machine slow down (the cat control plus also QSO logging), hwn conected to
internet. Disabling the net in wintest originated back to normal condition.
Conecting again - the problem again. Did not checked version 2.

73 Karel, OK2FD