AW: [WT-support] Update Callsign-Database

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sat May 27 17:33:38 CEST 2006

Thorsten - DO1ET wrote:
> Hello Olivier,
>
> thanks you very much...therfore I understood and did the right thing. The
> only problem is, that in the HF.DTB ist one version of the master.dta
> included. in this master.dta ist one call entry "ver" ther you can see the
> version of master.dta in the check partial-window.
> So type in the call "ver" and have a look at check partial-window...there
> you will see "ver200507BA" and we all thought, that it is an old
> callsign-database, but we did after every-contest the update-database....

Ahah well done Thorsten, I have even not noticed this by myself before!

Okay, we are sometimes a bit late according to the official K5ZD
databases. Version 3 would come (actually, will come but probably later)
with a tool sets which could help users to get their databases
up-to-date with the K5ZD ones.

Olivier / f5mzn