AW: [WT-support] Update Callsign-Database

Thorsten - DO1ET do1et at df0cg.de
Sat May 27 12:57:08 CEST 2006

Hello Olivier,

thanks you very much...therfore I understood and did the right thing. The
only problem is, that in the HF.DTB ist one version of the master.dta
included. in this master.dta ist one call entry "ver" ther you can see the
version of master.dta in the check partial-window.
So type in the call "ver" and have a look at check partial-window...there
you will see "ver200507BA" and we all thought, that it is an old
callsign-database, but we did after every-contest the update-database....

Now I know, that they don´t have to look at this "ver" entry, if they want
to check the database...

Thank you very much

vy 73 de Thorsten - DO1ET