[WT-support] CT-17...

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri May 12 11:06:49 CEST 2006

Hi Steph

F5NZY a écrit :

> I recently received a CT-17 cable, who links my IC-756Pro to the PC. I
> use it with my Logging program and it works fine.
>
> When I try to use it with Win-Test, it switches to TX and nothing else
> happens.
>
> I tried several configurations but without success.
>
> Any help for the settings, with WT?

Abt the speed settings, I read it was supposed to work at 19200 Bds, 8
bits, No parity, One stop. But, as I don't own such a radio, I can't
guarantee these informations.

In all cases, the CI-V transceive option must be set OFF in your
transmitter (in some sort of menu I guess).

HTH

[FR] Quoter correctement : http://multiples.free.fr/tech/quoter.html
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/