[WT-support] CT-17...

F5NZY f5nzy at yahoo.fr
Fri May 12 06:31:11 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I recently received a CT-17 cable, who links my IC-756Pro to the PC. I use
it with my Logging program and it works fine.

When I try to use it with Win-Test, it switches to TX and nothing else
happens.

I tried several configurations but without success.

Any help for the settings, with WT?

73,
Steph, F5NZY