[WT-support] Re:dx-cluster announcement

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue May 9 00:37:08 CEST 2006

Hi Bob

Bob I.2.WIJ a écrit :

> Hi Larry and all,
>
> I made a lot of variations but nothing has changed.
>
> I tried  some new test (CQWW CW, ARRL SSB, RuDxc mix)
> but no changes.
>
> FYI

(snip)

Nothing wrong at first sight...

> If no more things to check or suggestions
> I will then try to Unistall wint-test
> rename Win-Test directory
> and install it again form scratch and see what happen.

I really doubt it will change anything, but you can try !

Last (silly) question : Did you check that time on your PC was correctly
set, especially the time zone ? If time is not correct and have a time
difference greater than spot timeout, you will never see a spot in the
Alt-A window, nor in the bandmap...

[FR] Quoter correctement : http://multiples.free.fr/tech/quoter.html
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/