[WT-support] Re:dx-cluster announcement ...more

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 18:45:57 CEST 2006

Hi Larry,

more info

in the Win-Test directory

the files:

ari2006.pkt  has been fully written (311 kb)
ari2006.wcy  has been fully written (1 kb)
ari2006.wwv  has been fully written (1 kb)

ari2006.dxc  written only the header and ONE row
             when I put myself a call in the bandmap
             with Ctrl-Enter

In the BandMap I only saw the call of the
stations I worked in S&P.
When I was running I always saw the last
worked call.

Never saw (of course..) any spotted callsign

73
Bob, I2WIJ