[WT-support] WT features & WRTC

Matt IZ3EYZ iz3eyz at virgilio.it
Wed May 3 02:56:40 CEST 2006

Hi guys.

As asked I confirm YT (IZ3EYZ & 9A1UN) 'll use WT at WRTC in any case.

I almost agree with Tonno requirements and it was something I already asked for.

a) ref. "Menu Commands" --> "Swap the frequency on both radios"

fb!! That's what I was looking for and strongly needed.

Now I wish a short cut key 'd be added..... ie. "\" or whatever else cuz opening that menu with mouse every time might be not so comfortable.

b)ALL BANDS Band Map

It seems "Dx-cluster announcements" window does it! Tell me if I 'm saying something wrong....

Once you put a call into BandMap it appears into DXC ann window....click on and it 'll be on your VFO A or VFO B depending on your needs!

As we won't have any CLX assistance there is no way it might be messed up by.

Our team hasn't any other requirement or better our "perverse" mind couldn't produce anything else till now....but we 're open to more improvements!!

If you happen to implement ESM or the ability to send msg's after 3 chars (guess a TR feature) please leave an ON/OFF func. even in the WRTC special release.

Although I 've nothing against it and it might be more comfortable....I don't think I have enough time to get used with such stuff and to earn a fluent operating style after years of old F-keys.....

73

Matt.EYZ