[WT-support] WPX Impressions

DH5HV dh5hv at dh5hv.de
Thu Mar 30 13:44:28 CEST 2006

Hello

My first contest with WinTest was very impressive.
Used it with DR1A at DF0CG and I think it is a very nice logger.

I used lot´s of contest programs for now.
Started with CT, came over WL to N1MM and now I used WinTest for the first
time.

N1MM and WinTest are the favourites at the moment.
(N1MM in Single OP mode is GREAT !!! Especially with SO2V mode !)

Just some little hints maybe not implemented or not found from me during the
short test phase.

Let´s say working 14200 as running with F1-message.
Now a quick click on a spot to work a new multi in the same band.
How do I get very quick back to my CQ QRG ?

I know it from N1MM:
Pressing F1 brings logger into running mode und sets the CQ QRG into the
bandmap.
A click brings the logger into S&P mode, you work the station or not and
"ALT+Q" brings you back to the CQ QRG and F1 starts the running mode again.

Fantastic and easy.
Is this also implemented somewhere in WinTest ?

And maybe another one:
Is the a key shortcut to toggle the dual watch on/off with a FT1000D/MP ?
And also a shortcut for switching VFOs ?

The help did not bring it up here.

Jochen

PS: TNX anyway. Worked very nice !