[WT-support] WT 2.29.0: bug in wtCom.dll

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Mar 19 11:25:15 CET 2006

Hi -

There is a bug in the wtCom.dll of the version 2.29.0, which open a
zillion of pop-up windows (my fault: actually these are debug traces I
forgot to disable). Thanks to José CT1BOH who pointed this out!

This only affects if you have installed the full version 2.29.0 (update
version does not include this DLL, so you have nothing to do if you
upgraded Win-Test that way).

A fixed version of this DLL is available from the download area of
Win-Test: http://download.win-test.com/utils/WtCom-2.0.1.zip

Just download and unzip it in place of the old one in (usually)
C:\Program Files\Win-Test

NB: you will have to close Win-Test and wtDxTelnet before installing
this new DLL version.

Very sorry for the trouble!

73 de Olivier / f5mzn