[WT-support] LICENCE PROBLEM WIN TEST

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Fri Mar 17 13:45:55 CET 2006

Simon Kopmajer wrote:
> */Dear Gentleman,/*
> */I just bought licence for Win test Software and I downloadet on my
> laptop here in my Company./*
> */Problem is because my Radiostation/S54zz/ is located in my home where
> I dont have Internet./*
> */I am not very happy because I can not use this nice program in my home./*
> */I consider is not very correct if I must buy new licence for work in
> my home/S54zz//*
> */How you can help me in this case? Should I bring my big HOME PC here
> in my office to download program.?/*
> */I think is not necesarry to pay licence once again?/*
> */Thanks for your understanding and helping me./*
> */Best regards !/*

Hi -

You don't need to pay again. But you will need to get the "computer
code" of your radiostation (see
http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870), copying it
somewhere to be able to obtain a registration key for this computer
through the online website :

1) get the computer code on the PC of the station QTH
2) from the office, go on Internet and give this computer code on the
Win-Test site
3) you will receive an email shortly from the robot, with the validation
code. Print it
4) Back on the station QTH, enter this registration code in the software.

If you don't have the opportunity to get the validation code before the
next contest you want to operate with Win-Test, no problem : you can use
the software anyway but you will have to restart it every (about) 1
hour. Not a big issue :)

HTH

73 de f5mzn