Fw: [WT-support] LICENCE PROBLEM WIN TEST

Simon Kopmajer simon.kopmajer at gorenje-no.si
Fri Mar 17 14:06:56 CET 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Simon Kopmajer
To: support at win-test.com
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 1:03 PM
Subject: [WT-support] LICENCE PROBLEM WIN TEST

Dear Gentleman,
I just bought licence for Win test Software and I downloadet on my laptop here in my Company.
Problem is because my Radiostation/S54zz/ is located in my home where I dont have Internet.
I am not very happy because I can not use this nice program in my home.
I consider is not very correct if I must buy new licence for work in my home/S54zz/
How you can help me in this case? Should I bring my big HOME PC here in my office to download program.?
I think is not necesarry to pay licence once again?
Thanks for your understanding and helping me.
Best regards !

Simon KOPMAJER  S54ZZ

Simon KOPMAJER
Purchasing Director