[WT-support] New Computer: Win-Test crashes

Büttner, Bernhard, FCI1 bernhard.buettner at eads.com
Mon Mar 13 17:49:09 CET 2006

There is a known bug in the internal voice keyer of WT wich gets it
sometimes unstable, especially new fast computers.

I've got a Celeron 2.93 GHz here as developing station, and times to
times I also get WT crashing myself.

To highlight if the problem is the same, please try to open the
"interface configuration" window then click OK. Do it several times and
let me know if WT is crashing then.

I started Win-Test ten times, without loading any file. I opened the Options->Configure Interfaces dialog and pressed OK without changing anything.

- Doing that for the first time is fine.
- Doing that a second time, the program crashes with exactly the same message that I posted a few days ago.

I think we are getting closer to the problem...

73 Ben, DL6RAI/QRL