[WT-support] Some SSB SO2R things

Marko Holmavuo marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Mon Mar 6 16:36:54 CET 2006

Hi All

>Hi folks!
>
>Some notes while operating ARRL DX SSB.
>
>Setup WT 2.28, EZMaster 1.37 with WK 10, OS win 98
>
>- While operating on SSB and I use footswich, my audio
>is stucked on main radio. So efficent SO2R operating on SSB
>is not possible. At least I don't want to hear my own monitor
>even on SSB. Would it be possible to have footswich making
>audio swich (latch)? This would be very important especially
>if one has nice run because in those cases most of the time
>no DVK memories are used. If I don't use scenarios (bank
>scenario) and select latch, footswich ptt and audio swiching
>to secondary radio if working OK, but not with scenarios.

I think that this is because $RESET macro in scenarios.
Would the solution be alternative $RESET macro e.g $RESETWL (without
latch) that resets all other audio settings, but not latch functionality?
I think that with this kind of functionality when user enables
latch-mode, it keep until user deactivates that. This way when pressing
FS, audio switching would work ok?

What do you think?

73 Marko OH4JFN