[WT-support] Bugs(?) related to Split operation

Jess Young w8jy at starband.net
Mon Mar 6 15:04:08 CET 2006

I have the same problem using Win-Test with my Orion.  If the radio is set
to work split, clicking on a spot moves my transmit frequency, not the
receive.  I have to set the rig to work simplex before clicking on a spot,
then change the transmit VFO to the split freq manually.  After working a
spot, the bandmap moves the spot to the tx frequency.

Jess, W8JY