[WT-support] Some SSB SO2R things

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Sat Mar 4 21:57:04 CET 2006

Hi folks!

Some notes while operating ARRL DX SSB.

Setup WT 2.28, EZMaster 1.37 with WK 10, OS win 98

- While operating on SSB and I use footswich, my audio
is stucked on main radio. So efficent SO2R operating on SSB
is not possible. At least I don't want to hear my own monitor
even on SSB. Would it be possible to have footswich making
audio swich (latch)? This would be very important especially
if one has nice run because in those cases most of the time
no DVK memories are used. If I don't use scenarios (bank
scenario) and select latch, footswich ptt and audio swiching
to secondary radio if working OK, but not with scenarios.

- Can't get "my short qsl message" working on SSB.
I'd set a line: $RESET $R2R2 $F6 $CR $R1R2
to F6 and did record just a quick tnx to EZMaster.
The message is played OK, but no QSO logget with
$CR alternative. It looks like all alternatives ($commands)
are not working on SSB...

- Would it be possible to add a feature that if I'm
putting a station to band map with ctrl+enter, callsign field
would be swaped (like with alt+w) IF the qso is dupe.
But if it's a needed qso, it'd remain in callsing field even
if I put it to band map with ctrl + enter. Now I have to
choose do I want it to dissapear or remain in every case.

73 de Toni, OH2UA

-.-. --.-   -.. .   --- .... ..--- ..- .-
Name:
Toni Lindén, OH2UA

Adr:
Kylätie 22A5
FIN 00320 Helsinki
Finland

Phone:
+358505867161

E-mail:
oh2ua at oh2u.com
.-.-.

-.-. --.-   -.. .   --- .... ..--- ..- .-
Name:
Toni Lindén, OH2UA

Adr:
Kylätie 22A5