[WT-support] Win-Test Real Time Web Stuff

Stewart GM4AFF gm4aff at qsl.net
Wed Mar 1 14:24:26 CET 2006

I realise that this issue has just been raised, and was discussed at some
length last year. I too am still interested in getting the real-time score
available on my webcam as a 'caption', but I haven't seen any more mention
of it. Standard HTML will allow the inclusion of another file within code,
and a regular refresh will update it, so actually doing the web side of this
is relatively easy. It's the dump of the data as text to a summary file that
I would like to see. Or, as Chris asks, is there a way of 'poking' Win-Test,
or pulling the data from somewhere in an easy to read format?
I do recall getting some pointers about this last year, but these are sadly
now lost in the mists of time.
73
Stewart
GM4AFF/GM0F

P.S. I must point out that the desire to display a real time score on my web
page is driven by a desire to learn about the technology, not to show off!
Some day, entrants will be adjudicated in real time in some contests using
the internet.